Contrary to popular belief, Building your dream home is a possibility with a VA and FHA home loan!
There’s a level of risk in new construction that many lenders are shying away from in the wake of the housing market collapse.
However, we proudly offer the VA and FHA Construction-to-permanent loan products.
How it works...
- Step 1: get pre-approved
- Step 2: Sign a contract to build
- Step 3: Sign a contract to purchase land
- Step 4: Complete pre-construction meeting with your builder
- Step 5: We will order the appraisal and title work
- Step 6: Underwriting will issue a Conditional approval
- Step 7: Underwriting will issue "Project Approval"
- Step 8: Close your loan
- Step 9: Your builder completes the home
- Step 10: Construction is converted to a permanent loan and you Move in!
- Now there are about 50 more detailed steps along the way, but these 10 steps give you the basics.
Talk with a Construction loan expert at 330-352-4331 or 440-759-1523 about a VA construction loan.
You can also fill out the application on the website home page